Company DescriptionAfter running into a number of painful manual tasks, the founders created their own internal system to alleviate the problem. Little did they know, it was a problem countless brands are facing and need a solution to. So, they spent 2 years and over $4 million in development costs to create world class platform.
Customer Success is the heart of this company and we are looking for a tech-savvy individual who is looking to help our customers succeed. You will play a major part in supporting our rapidly growing client base. In this role, you’ll work to ensure clients are smoothly set up with their new accounts and train them how to use our solution in order to help their business grow.
The goal is to ensure the onboarding plan is well communicated, understood and adhered to by our customers. This position will build strong relationships with individual users during the early part of the customer life cycle. They will also provide feedback that will be necessary to consistently improve the first experience of our customers
So if you’re a person that loves the challenge of a startup atmosphere, enjoys solving meaningful problems and wants to feel like part of a family — then you just might be who we’re looking for.
- Review and understand our customer’s business challenges/pains to successfully implement our solution
- Onboard and train new customers to ensure they are setup for maximum success
- Learn and maintain a deep expertise of Ambassador marketing and best practices to provide ongoing value and support to our customers
- Maintain and track all projects and documentation
- Ensure proper and consistent communication of status to the customer and the team.
- Work with our Account Executives to manage client expectations and ensure that the Onboarding Team has all information necessary for a smooth transition
- Analyse, organise and communicate customer feedback to the Product and Sales Teams
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
- At least 1 year of similar experience within a SaaS business or a proven track record in B2B account management
- Expertise with Excel/Google Sheets and proficiency communicating data through these mediums
- Basic knowledge of e-commerce solutions (such as Shopify) preferred
- A quick learner and solutions-oriented
- Excellent organisational, project and time management skills
- You’re comfortable on the phone/zoom talking to customers, providing support and feedback while working closely to resolve any problems in a timely fashion
- You have the ability to explain technical concepts in an easy to understand manner
- You are a team player who takes pride in your work and goes the extra mile to ensure the job is done right
- You are passionate about social media and technology, and love working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- You are empathetic to the challenges unique to different types of business models and are able to anticipate customer needs and concerns before they arise
- You're ambitious, driven & tenacious; we’re looking for someone who can both grow the role and their career at the same time
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
IN RETURN YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Competitive salary, we pay well & reward performance
- Awesome working environment, we work hard we play hard and we take pride in our business.
- Free Lunch - seriously, we provide lunch from some of the best lunch joints in London when we are working in the office
- Personal development - we want to back you and invest in you
- Access to in-house kitchen with a fridge full of drinks, food and office drinks every Friday (when in the office)
- A buzzing work environment in trendy Shoreditch
- Flexible remote working