A new genre of unisex eyewear born in the city, built for the city, made to be worn daily.
Founded with a mission to rewrite the eyewear script, our story reflects the modern eyewear experience. Radically different, their eyewear is a year-round tool for city people. A component of your daily uniform, built to empower.
The team are entrepreneurs at heart, unexpected and revolutionary in our way. It’s not just the glasses - it’s not just the hype, it’s the eagerness to build an impactful community with all the supportive tools needed to change the world of eyewear together as a team. With our reverse-engineered approach, our customers are at the heart of what we do.
This is an exciting opportunity for bright, enthusiastic and analytical graduates, who are looking for their next challenge in a fast paced and high growth eyewear company. We’re growing one of the key functions of our business, our Customer Experience team, to support our rapidly expanding customer base. As a Customer Experience Associate you will have the opportunity to make a big impact on our customer operations function as we grow, and how we do things in the future. You will be in a uniquely varied role within the business - talking directly to our customers, contributing to business wide projects, and building relationships with our suppliers.
Additionally, you will be working on case-based projects that are directly related to growing and nurturing the brand community. You will be responsible for:
• Handling day to day customer service operations, delivering high quality customer service via, online chat, and emails
• Overseeing our current claims processes, and building a relationship with our suppliers to ensure a good customer experience and seamless operations
• Identifying specific customer issues and working with the team to resolve them
• Contributing to new case-based business initiatives such as the day-to-day opportunities in E-commerce, Operations, Marketing and PR
•Supporting the team to shape and deliver our Customer Experience strategy as we scale • Using the insights you gain from customer interactions to be the voice of the customer in the business, and contribute to growth projects
What We’re Looking For From You:
• Smart, self-motivated and looking for an exciting challenge in a rapidly growing startup
• Passionate growing and nurturing the brand community
• A great problem solver who can communicate with people positively, empathetically and with patience
• Super organised, and comfortable multitasking to tight deadlines
• Highly detail oriented but can also see the wood for the trees and make processes better
• Works well independently as well as part of a team • Has a can-do and self-improving mindset, is resilient, and comfortable with ambiguity
Nice to haves:
• Experience in customer service, and / or in role where detailed processing is required
• Experience with reporting, databases, and Excel/Gsheets
• Experience with customer support tools like Gorgias, Zendesk for Salesforce
● Experience with Marketing tools such as Mailchimp
● Experience in commercial and CX-style writing
● Experience in a start-up environment or high-growth company
● Eagerness to learn, experiment and to be part of a challenging yet rewarding journey