Led by an ex-VP of Facebook, this entrepreneur has an established brand in the vegan food space and is looking to launch a new brand in the vegan/herbal medicine space. They are creating a brand with the aim to inform users of what herbal medicine they are taking, what is in them, and how they can benefit you. The role
In this role, you will see how businesses grow from the inside, how they are brought to life and how they build brand love. For anyone harbouring ambitions to one day run their own company, this is a unique opportunity to work and learn.
They are looking for a Content Creator and Social Media Community Manager to grow the brand. If you are passionate about creating content, a flair in creating videos and curious about herbal medicine, this is the role for you!
No two days will be the same as you will support the founder in:
- Creating content for all social media channels (think Tiktok videos & snappy/catchy content posts)
- Reaching out to influencers who can become brand ambassadors
- Researching and mapping out future business opportunities; shaping the brand and helping to execute on everything that comes up along the way.
- Joining high-level Zoom meetings with various teams, having a say – your opinions and ideas are valued
- Communicating with suppliers
- Creating a strategy to sell on Amazon, TikTok and Instagram
- Digital, social and influencer strategy
- Operational, project and logistical matters – helping sort out day to day problems.
- Contributing ideas to unblock challenges.
This is not a typical 9-5 role, so don’t apply if you’re expecting one! This role is initially working from home but it may change in the future to be central London-based.
What they can offer:
- You’ll receive on the fly support from the founder; if there’s a part of the business you want to learn more about or a skill you want to develop – you have an amazing access and opportunity to make that happen.
- If things go well and the businesses you’re involved with grow, you’re in a great position to grow with them – and potentially lead them one day. We’re looking for aspiring leaders.
- If you’re bright, ambitious, super-organised, ready to take responsibility and with a desire to make everything you do a complete success, we’d love you to apply so we can tell you more!