This startup is revolutionising the way that we travel by bicycle within cities. They provide riders with everything they need to get started: a premium bike, high quality lock, on-demand maintenance, a bike replacement service in case of theft, and an app which incentivises and rewards you the more you ride. And their professors (next level mechanics) and Customer Success team will be on hand to ensure a smooth ride at every step of the way. All this for a monthly subscription you can cancel any time.
Getting members on a bike is just the beginning. They have ambitious plans to build and curate an urban cycling community that anyone can be a part of.
With a massive commitment to sustainability, and improving the health and happiness of cities in the process, this is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of the future of city cycling!
About the role
Customer success is of fundamental importance to this customer obsessed business, and incredible customer service and support is at the heart of everything that they do (they've even won awards for it!). They are growing rapidly so are looking for a "Customer Success Executive" to join the team and help with their mission of becoming industry leaders in customer service delivery. So if you’re as obsessed and passionate about customer experience as we are then please apply!
✅ Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- The first port of call for inbound queries by phone, email, instant messenger and social media.
- Chasing of failed payments and overdue subscriptions.
- Coordinating with the Operations team and in-house (next level) bike mechanics to ensure riders have everything they need for a seamless experience.
- Offering concierge-level support to riders, offering guidance from increasing cycling confidence to the best kit for their ride.
- Proactively identify customer feedback trends and share them with the rest of the team for potential improvements to processes, product and technology.
- Collecting feedback from riders, through conducting surveys, to suggest improvements to the process to continuously deliver top class customer experience.
- Supporting the team lead with ad hoc tasks and longer term projects
✅ About you:
They are on the hunt for raw talent over purely skills. They believe ambitious, smart people can pick most things up very quickly, but ideally, you’ll have some of the following:
- You love customer service and want to carve out your career in this industry
- You're confident and outgoing
- You are empathetic, proactive and solution-orientated
- You have a great tone of voice and can adapt this to various situations
- You have great negotiating and persuasion skills
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills
- You’re extremely well-organised, methodical and efficient with impeccable attention to detail
- Tech-savvy and quick to learn new systems and software
- Above all you are ready to roll up your sleeves and do the work of your life to help take the business and your career to new heights
- Your very own bike
- 33 days holiday a year
- Access to a suite of wellbeing benefits