This independent strategic communications agency provides comprehensive advice across the full spectrum of business communications using traditional and digital platforms to ensure its clients connect effectively with their stakeholders.
Their senior consultants advise on capital markets, investor relations, corporate and digital communications strategies to enterprises across a broad range of sectors including technology, media, telecoms, energy, mining, commodities, healthcare, support services, sustainability, retail, consumer and sports.
This is an ideal opportunity for a diligent and creative candidate to start their career joining a rapidly expanding team in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and stimulating environment, working as part of a dynamic team in a small-agency environment.
About the job:
As a PR Assistant in corporate, financial and digital communications, you will provide support to client account teams, submit stock exchange announcements, and create social media posts. The ideal candidate will demonstrate interest and amibiton to later on transition into a more client-facing Account Executive role.
✍️ Key responsibilities:Supporting client teams
- Submitting stock exchange announcements
- General support
- Compiling media roundups
- Distributing client announcements
- Social media
- Creating designs using Canva
- Monitoring traditional media and social media channels including developing audience insights
- Drafting written content including press releases and social media posts
➕ The ideal candidate:
- Undergraduate degree from a leading university (minimum 2:1 degree classification)
- A team player, who is keen to provide support to colleagues, taking every opportunity presented to learn and develop
- As a PR Assistant, you will be one of the most junior members of the team and should be willing to roll up your sleeves and provide assistance across all areas of the business
- A keen interest in current affairs, politics, business and the media
- A desire to work with publicly listed clients and to better understand capital markets
- An interest in and a solid understanding of the fundamentals of the main social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- An articulate and confident oral and written communicator with great attention to detail
✔️ £25,000 starting salary
✔️ Work in a tight-knit team alongside the founding team and company directors
✔️ Be entrusted with a high degree of responsibility early on while representing publicly-listed companies
✔️ Grow with the business