This fast-growing company in the influencer marketing space helps some of the biggest brands and agencies find, match & report on creator relationships through insights and data-driven intelligence.
Their marketing team is growing quickly and as such, they have an opening for a Content Marketing Executive.
Reporting to the Communications and Brand Director you will create both written and video content So will need to be an adept copywriter and able to create and edit videos smoothly.
You will have:
✍️ Application Process
- Good understanding of and interest in Influencer Marketing (e.g Micro Influencer/Macro Influencer) and B2B marketing
- First class verbal and written communication, including copy-writing skills
- Confidence in liaising with key stakeholders day-to-day
- Experience of writing high-quality copy in a previous role or a university (e.g. a student newspaper, the Tab)
- The ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- To have taken ownership of projects and got things done
- Use of creative software (Adobe, Canva, Final Cut, or similar).
After your initial Screening call with BrighterBox...
- 1st round: Interview with Hiring Manager + Team Member
- 2nd round: Interview + Task with Hiring Manager + Team Member
- 3rd round: 30 minute final interview with Head of Deparment
Then join the team! ✅ Benefits
In return you’ll get:
- An opportunity to work in a fun, progressive team with a passion for creating an amazing, diverse and equitable place to work
- Budget towards working from home
- 25 days holiday a year (plus bank holidays)
- Activities to improve your mental and physical wellbeing
- A shiny Macbook
- Large progressions for growth - you’ll be a key player in the next stage of growth for the company
- Headspace Subscription
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- EAP through Health Assured