This portfolio intelligence platform allows asset owners and asset managers to interact both with each other, and with their investments.
Their mission is to be the centre of the institutional investment ecosystem: where the world’s greatest investors gather to manage their portfolios and engage with one another.
With aims of replacing outdated portfolio management tools, this company provides a single platform that streamlines data processes, quantifies investment skill, uncovers bias, and helps investors plan more accurately. They help investors enrich and manage their data, extract actionable investment insights, and improve stakeholder communication. ✔️ What You'll Do
You will become a product expert that generates analysis, assists with client relationships, and works with large and complex data sets to enlighten the industry’s leading investors. Client Relationship Management:
- Manage client relationships.
- Deliver unparalleled client service.
- Engage users on a daily basis.
- Develop a deep understanding of the client and their needs by attending meetings, integrating into their workflows, and executing on follow ups.
- Become an expert on the company platform and drive client ability to generate significant value.
- You will review Hedge Fund and Allocator portfolios daily through the lens of the company platform to derive insights and ensure data accuracy.
- Generate and validate a variety of recurring analyses designed to generate proprietary industry insight and expertise.
- Collaborate with data professionals to orchestrate a seamless onboarding process.
- General continuous data management on behalf of your clients.
⭐️ Company values
- You do not want to “just work;” you want to be a part of something bigger and have an impact.
- You drive yourself and others around you to become better.
- You have a passion to know more and challenge yourself and others to look at problems from new and different perspectives.
- You thrive in a smaller environment and welcome the opportunity to collaborate with teams across the organization.
- You know that constructive criticism, whether about you or from you, is about improving yourself, your team, and your company.
- You are not afraid to share your opinions, offer, or ask for help.
- You enjoy digging into excel models and datasets and figuring out how they work together.
- You have 1-2 years of real-world/internship experience in the Finance space or related industry.
- You are a strong verbal and written communicator, whether discussing clients’ portfolios or current financial trends.
- You can articulate complex calculations or ideas into digestible concepts.
- You can analyse large data sets and portfolios to come up with actionable insights.
- You are comfortable managing competing client demands and deadlines and know how to prioritize, manage expectations, and provide results.
- You have a demonstrated desire to work in the Finance & Investment space, evidenced by regularly reading books and keeping up with current financial & economic trends.
- You are proficient in MS Excel & PowerPoint, VBA or SQL experience a plus.