This startup, based in Finchley, is a leading provider of digital signage services - basically anything to do with screens, whether that be in a hospital or on a football pitch. They provide an end-to-end solution including hardware and software, installation, maintenance, content creation & management. With the company expanding rapidly, they are offering an exciting opportunity for a bright grad to be part of something special, with great career opportunities and progression.
Primarily, this role involves managing relationships with their Premier League and international football stadia venues. In addition, some of your other clients will be made up of companies who focus on areas such as food, catering and defence.
All candidates must be into tech and be exceptionally detail-oriented. You must be snappy with a Mac (and understand PCs/Windows) and have a desire to immerse yourself in new software packages.
✔️ Responsibilities/ About you:
- A technology enthusiast; highly computer literate – Mac, PC, able to learn new applications quickly
- Professional, presentable, good at developing client relationships
- Must have some experience of Adobe Creative Suite and an eye for design and artwork
- Organised with good admin skills, independent, exceptional attention to detail with the ability to work quickly and flexibly under pressure to meet deadlines
- Polished, professional verbal and written communication skills with good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Able to work on own initiative and problem resolve with minimal supervision
- Smart, outgoing, with a strong work ethic; desire and passion to work in an entrepreneurial environment in a young driven team
- Experience working within an events or marketing/communications environment (desirable)