This is a company is a marketing automation platform that helps business and marketers create and optimise their sales funnels. They offer a range of tools to simplify the process of building effective sales funnels including email marketing and analytics. Combining fully transparent B2B data with a buying platform to make real data more actionable, this company exists to solve even the most complex B2B Marketing challenges.
Their team is full of B2B specialists who understand the specific challenges of the market and provide answers to the biggest questions.
As a Junior Programmatic Trader, you'll be responsible for planning, setting up, optimising, and billing client's programmatic media campaigns. This role is at the heart of the business and you'll be working closely with commercial, product, and engineering teams, reporting directly to the VP of Operations.
✅ Your Day-to-day Responsibilities:
- You'll be the hero behind every successful programmatic media campaign, responsible for end-to-end execution, from planning to optimisation and everything in between!
- No challenge is too big for you - troubleshoot delivery issues and make sure campaigns are completed in full within the budget.
- Share timely and insightful reporting updates with clients, providing optimisations and recommendations for better campaign performance.
- After the campaign is over, you'll be identifying campaign trends and recommending future activity to keep the momentum going.
- You'll collaborate with the commercial team to set up campaigns that meet client KPIs and goals; with your skills and their vision, the sky's the limit!
- Customise your approach by creating bespoke ABM data segments to meet our advertisers' targeting requirements and make their dreams come true.
- Your expertise and insights matter, you'll be keeping the wider business updated on key campaign trends and performance.
- Sharing is caring! Create best practice guides to share with everyone in the team, so we can all improve together.
- Get to know our supply like the back of your hand by building out custom site lists as required and be the master of your domain.
- An Excel whiz! You'll be familiar with pivot tables, building custom reports and working with large data sets.
- Strong organization and time-management skills are a must, and the ability to prioritise workload and focus on the biggest opportunities is key.
- A problem solver with a keen eye for detail and precision to ensure every campaign runs like clockwork.
- Ideally six months experience in a similar role - if you have experience running and delivering campaigns that exceed clients KPIs, you could be the perfect match!
- An understanding of Google Analytics.
As part of the team, you'll have the chance to grow and develop your skills, and become an integral part of their success story. This is the perfect opportunity for the right candidate who is ready to take on a new challenge.