This company helps marketers by providing B2B data and a buying platform to make real data more useful. They solve complex B2B marketing challenges by providing a deep B2B analytics platform that helps marketers better understand the impact of their digital efforts.
They're looking for a Sales Executive to join their growing commercial team. As a Sales Executive, you will work closely with the operations, product and leadership teams to drive revenue from agencies and clients. You'll report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer.
✅ Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Partnering with clients and agencies to understand their business goals and marketing objectives
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients, and driving new and existing business to ensure delivery and exceeding client expectations
- Use trends and market insights to develop valuable recommendations, represent the company and evangelise its B2B offering
- Drive revenue growth by developing existing and new partner relationships, and build and maintain a pipeline of business
✅ About you:
- You should be a self-starter with a solution-based attitude
- knowledge in digital advertising/technology, and strong analytical skills
- You should also be able to build strong work and personal relationships with agency staff and clients, take the lead in organising meetings and events, and socialise with clients
- At least 1 year of sales or agency account management experience, be proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
- Have strong organization and time-management skills
- Be a problem solver with an eye for detail and precision
This is a role with a fantastic opportunity to grow with a fast-moving, exciting business. You'll work a mix of in-office and from-home days, with at least three days in the office and five days available for face-to-face meetings with clients.