• Ambitious growth plans with a focus on story-telling.
• Small, growing team in a central Manchester office. Looking for a driven Head of social media to lead this fantastic opportunity and lead the build of a major part of the business
Working to develop robust integrated social media strategies that drive engagement to our channels
• This individual will develop and manage a broad strategy to innovate and set world class standards for social media
• They will develop and lead a team of social execs and creatives, that can create and implement highly shareable content that is creative, emotion triggering and on brand
• This lead will be required to work collaboratively across the business to ensure that social media plans are effectively integrated into brand marketing and paid media efforts, as well as leverage any potential earned and owned media opportunities
• Effectively analyse results from the performance of third party pages and management of third party social strategies (inc broadcasters. Sponsors, boxers)
• They will partner with key social media platforms such as Facebook. YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter as well as seek out and develop new and emerging platforms that can help us grow our customer base and brand
• The ideal candidate will understand how to use social media to strategically build brands, create attention and generate user advocacy on a global scale
• They will have demonstrated the ability to think big and implement innovative ideas in ways that create significant social sharing and PR attention
• They will formulate and implement best practises, mechanisms and measurement tools that provide enhanced opportunities to engage audiences and leverage the benefits of individual social media platforms
Key responsibilities include:
• Develop YouTube strategy from inception to delivery and implement innovative ways to optimise the use of the platform
• Establish repeatable operational methodologies and mechanisms that enable frugal, fast and responsive content development and distribution.
• Key focus on strategy around the fighters and ambassadors social activity.
• Work with agencies, publishers, platforms (directly and indirectly) and other partners with the goal to find fast, creative and efficient ways to build, execute and measure innovative social media marketing plans that connect with customers, maximize engagement and create sharing, talk value and advocacy.
• Lead the development and direct the implementation of a wide range of content forms, including video, text, still imagery, animation, live action and other content forms that best utilize the technology available on any given social media platform.
• Work collaboratively across the business to develop and execute creative ideas, plans and strategies.
• Provide inspirational and creative thought leadership on ways to reach and gain attention of target audiences