This simulated reality platform allows companies operating in physical domains to visually interact with and understand their data. These digital recreations allow computers to interact and ‘understand’ the real world.
As a leading startup operating in the simulated reality space, they recently raised an eight figure investment round and are looking to scale the team with entrepreneurial sales reps.
Working at an early-stage startup isn’t for everyone, they are all expected to wear multiple hats. Nothing “Isn’t my job”.
This role is crucial to the growth of the commercial function, acting as the first point of contact for all commercial conversations, excite and qualify prospects with a high degree of professionalism. This is a truly exciting opportunity to craft your future in a commercial team that is destined for greatness on board the rocket ship!
What you'll be doing:
- Targeting new customers/logos to generate qualified leads
- Mapping sectors and projects to understand critical stakeholders
- Working with the wider commercial team to implement proven, scalable outreach solutions and strategies
- Providing a first line of intelligence with client communication, what they see as the future of construction, researching new and innovative ways to standout through client interaction
- Creating a network of high value prospects for the commercial team to work with on a regular basis
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward
- Being part of the commercial team, bringing innovative lead generation ideas to each weekly meeting
What you'll bring:
- As people, they are honest, direct and accountable.
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and oral
- A constant hunger and desire to meet and exceed targets at all times, with a positive can do mentality
- Working knowledge of the enterprise software market or the ability to learn new software quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making outbound calls every day
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects
- Have experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Hubspot or other similar prospecting applications while keeping track of dead-end leads
- Must be an excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive environment
- You have a passion for complex market and stakeholder research and focusing on continued learning and improvement
- Thorough understanding of commercial awareness and brand recognition to successfully establish rapport with prospects
What they'll provide:
- Competitive Salary
- 30 days holiday per year (not including bank holidays)
- Truly flexible working
- High-end laptop / MacBook
They treat compensation as bespoke and collaborative and want to work with you to make sure you get a package that you are happy with.