In the future, people won’t simply buy brands, they’ll join them - and that's the same for how businesses will engage with agencies. This company has a vision to completely reimagine the dated consultancy model. Specialising in brands across fashion, tech and hospitality, they are a creative digital marketing house that proudly works on clients’ businesses as if they were their own.
They launched eighteen months ago and are now looking for a Junior Digital Marketing Executive to join the team. You will work directly with the Managing and Creative Directors, with the opportunity to work across a wide range of projects and challenges. This is a fast-paced and multi-faceted role for a proactive individual with a keen interest in a career in new-agency marketing.
- Creation of social media content for clients (across Instagram, Twitter & Facebook)
- Uploading, monitoring & analysing social media content and campaigns
- Acting as the central point of contact for clients
- Managing company social media channels (LinkedIn and Instagram)
- Assisting with the delivery of regular new business comms to key audiences, including prospects and existing clients
- Working with the team on ongoing new business strategies, including the delivery of proactive / outbound activity
- Creating & maintaining key new business status material
- Some prior marketing experience useful - internships etc.
- Good photography/videography skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills – you will be working on multiple projects at the same time