This small but rapidly growing team is backed by some of the industry’s best, including the founder of Zoopla, the Land Registry and top UK law firm Mishcon de Reya.
The app is fundamentally changing the house buying and selling process. Home buyers are currently subject to identity and anti-money laundering checks at multiple times throughout a transaction, including from estate agents, mortgage brokers and lawyers. In addition, these professionals manually input data many times over which is inefficient and takes time away from them providing a great service.
Leveraging Open Banking, electronic identification, data analytics and AI, the administration of onboarding clients is more streamlined and is radically improving the process for all parties.
The platform is currently focused on property lawyers to enable them to carry out digital identity and AML checks through the app. The vision is to supply this same technology to brokers and agents to streamline their processes.
In 2019, the business has grown from three to 12 people. Since launching the platform eight months ago, they are growing rapidly and now need a Customer Support Executive to assist their increasing number of clients. The vision is to build this Manchester office into their key client excellence hub where they will grow their customer support, customer success and sales functions.
You’ll work closely with the Manager of Customer Success who will be based in Manchester as well as the Co-Founders, Head of Sales, Head of Marketing, Product and tech teams based in London mainly. You will also spend some time in London to ensure the team stays as connected as possible. You’ll be jumping into a fast, dynamic and ambitious culture that prioritises collaboration, openness and continuous learning.
The job involves taking ownership of Customer Success for your clients and being on the front line as the first point of contact for any customers calling us looking for assistance. This role requires you to quickly get to grips with the tech product and how it works so you can deal with any questions that might come your way. Being able to offer great service and advice to clients is essential, whilst feeding back any issues and improvements that can be made to the product and tech teams, as well as up selling new products. You will also continually help the business streamline the customer support process so that it is as efficient as possible.
You will be part of the initial team that sets up the Manchester office and will have the opportunity to establish the processes, culture and inner workings of this new part of the business. There is also room for career progression as they intend to scale the team in Manchester fast and you will have the opportunity to help in this process with hiring, training and onboarding new staff.About you:Essential
Nice to have
- You will be hungry to join an early stage and epically exciting startup. You’ll get excited about the prospect of rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in because you recognise the huge and grabbable opportunity
- Be happy to get your hands dirty as the front line of the Customer Management team
- You will have an open and friendly attitude that puts customer service at the heart of everything you do
- You’ll want to devour information from their clients and you’ll want to get to grips with the legal process involved in property transactions and the key pain points being solved
- You will have the ability to communicate effectively and persuasively, train and educate users, and collaborate across multiple teams
- Be organised and ready to take on the challenge of managing a demanding office that is growing fast
- 1-3 years Customer Account Management experience, especially in the start up or tech or legal space is helpful
- Take responsibility for your allocated clients as their Customer Account Manager and helping them get the most out of the product
- Evaluate, improve and execute the Account Management strategy with the Co-Founders, Sales and Customer Success teams
- Set and deliver ambitious Account Management targets
- £20k - £28k annual salary (dependant on experience)
- Stock options - all employees receive options as part of their compensation package
- Pension - a workplace pension for all employees
- Large amounts of autonomy and empowerment in your work
- Holidays - Unlimited! Take as much time as your need so long as you have enough time to get the job done
- Flexible working location/working from home
- Central Manchester office - a private office within a bigger co-working space (free drinks/beer/wine fridge)