Have you ever tried to move home before? Did you manage to do it without swearing or rolling your eyes at some point in the process? Didn't think so! That's because no matter where in the world you go it's a crappy process that's always time-intensive and stressful. This platform was conceived to change that. Whether it's moving city or moving country, Their aim is to help people find the perfect home in a neighbourhood they'll love. Their fundamental belief is that we can use technology to make moving simpler, faster, more secure, and even enjoyable. By combining their awesome AI platform with their even more awesome Support Squad they help people throughout their journey. They start with helping them decide where to live and only finish when they are settled into their new home and community.
What's next for them? We know what you're thinking - surely nobody is relocating at the moment? Well, you're partly right, Covid-19 certainly threw some interesting curveballs their way. But they've continued to hit some fantastic home runs and over the past 2 months have actually expanded their operations into 10 countries and counting. (Normal startup protocol would dictate that we put a rocket emoji in at this point, but we promised minimal cliches)
They're looking for a bright, hyper-organised, and super motivated Customer Ops Associate who is willing to get stuck into the nitty-gritty of helping them to keep track of where everybody's moving to. You'll be at the center of the operations working directly with both their founding team and Support Squad in Indonesia to help deliver a superb customer experience.Here is a brief overview of what you will be doing:
The core objective for this role: Make sure people using the app find homes they love. Everything you do will underpin this objective so if it's not on the list, but you can think of it, then its likely you'll be doing it Here are the basics though:
A couple of additional areas to note:
- From the moment a person first comes to the platform, to after they've settled into their new home, you're responsible for supporting their search from scheduling of viewings, to contract negotiations, and settling in.
- You'll work closely with the Support Squad in Indonesia to create a best in class support team with lightning-fast reply times 24/7.
- You'll manage and report on their pipeline of movers. This includes reporting internally to the founding team, as well as external corporate clients.
- You'll help to develop and maintain their operational processes, as well as creating new ones and help with tool ideas that will enable them to achieve an awesome operational environment.
- You'll analyse customer journeys and feedback to provide the Product team with insights on which platform features are most desirable to build next from an operational perspective.
- You'll support the Chief Experience Officer in measuring how happy their customers are throughout the process and beyond.
You should join us if you are:
- We know you have a life beyond work and we work hard to make sure that our team has the right balance but it would be remiss for us not to add at this stage that you may need to provide cover and work shifts outside of normal business hours such as weekends and bank holidays.
- We want you to contribute to other areas that interest you too. We are a young startup and Think Big is one of the core values, so you'll have the opportunity to drive the business forward in areas beyond operations too.
- Finally, if you excel, there's a good chance you'll be leading the team as it rapidly grows so that we can efficiently scale with our customer base
- Customer Obsessed: Since it's our number one value, we wanted to reiterate it here. This is especially important in this role because its crucial that you have the customers needs at the heart of your thoughts and actions every day.
- Organised & Efficient: If you want something done, ask a busy person. We need you to be able to absorb pressure and thrive when spinning 10 plates at once. (If you literally know how to spin plates then please include in your cover letter - our CEOs a big fan of magic and similar skills)
- Relentlessly Focused on Delivery: Things move quickly here so you should relish challenges and have a strong natural instinct to drive things to completion.
- Logical Thinker: You can balance logical thinking with a creative mindset to solve problems.
- Curious: Were looking for the ability and curiosity to adapt to a constantly changing environment.
- Effective prioritisation and organisational skills with a track record of being able to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain complex concepts in a simple manner.
- Natural relationship building abilities and able to work with a wide range of people at all decision-making levels.
- Highly attentive with a very keen eye for detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving with the mental acuity to solve end-to-end problems.
- Comfortable working autonomously and has previously demonstrated a strong level of comfort in driving projects forward, but is equally a team player through and through.
- Tech savvy - were happy to build up your computer based skills, but we need you to be comfortable with the basics and eager to learn how to use new tools.
- Fluent in English and German, but further languages are a huge plus - the more the merrier. Particularly beneficial languages include German, French or Dutch.
We are open to applications from both candidates already in Operations roles, but also candidates who are looking to launch a new career.What are the perks?
- We provide super competitive salaries and regular reviews
- Unlimited holidays so that when you're working you're charged up, bringing your A-game
- Annual 2k learning & development budget - so you can get some structured and proactive growth outside of the office
- Flexible working - historically we've been based in a trendy Shoreditch office with the flexibility to work from anywhere. Owing to Covid-19 our future office space is still TBC but no matter where we go next, our ethos of flexibility will always remain. (NB/ Start date dependent, you'll likely start remotely in line with government guidelines)
- Time spent turning colleagues into friends (corny but we don't care) - weekly socials, quarterly team days and an annual reTREAT
- Experience growing an early-stage startup that's raised over $1m in VC funding and getting to work with a strong Founding Team that care about culture
- If there's something else you need support on, we're open to discussions too