This company is part of a wider start-up studio that so far has founded 7 companies with specialties in web/mobile, data science and fintech. All of these are headed up by studio employees, who received the funding and support to grow their own start-ups. They support your path toward becoming the expert in your field or business leader and offer a transparent advancement track to your next targets. Before arrival, you are assigned to your coach who, alongside yourself, is responsible for your progression within the company. They will spend time with you each week, helping you figure out your 'spikes' and creating a targeted plan to tackle your areas that have room for improvement. You will also eventually become a coach and mentor to more junior employees.
Job DescriptionKey responsibilities:
- Marketing - Work with thought leaders to build the company's impact in technology and business. You will be encouraged and coached to speak at global conferences on the subject.
- Digital delivery (Agile coaching) - Using Agile and Lean methodologies, you will guide teams of world-class Cloud engineers. You will interact directly with startup CEOs and corporate leaders, helping them build and deliver their Cloud and digital strategy.
- Sales (no cold-calling) - You will help to accelerate company growth by participating in sales meetings, and offer strategic account management on projects ranging from $100K-$2m.
- Strategy - You will play a critical part in shaping the future of the company's Cloud, improving processes across the business and leveraging your experience on the job to help us deliver the future of the Cloud.
The ideal person will have:
- Aspiring entrepreneurs - You want to learn everything but code: a hands-on position in a high-growth company, teaching you the skill that will prepare you to lead your own company.
- Goal-oriented and impact-driven - You want to build real-world solutions addressing key business challenges.
- Client-friendly and team player - You enjoy collaborating with cross-functional teams and interacting directly with clients.
- Startup sensibility - You want to join an early-stage startup with a proven track record in other markets, and everything that comes with the ride: adventure, massive growth, the ability to wear multiple hats while solving hard challenges, and the tales you can tell from having been there from the start.
- Bachelors degree from a top university
- 2-4 years of professional experience
- Interest in cloud technology
- Available to be in our central London office ⅔ days a week