We are looking for a Sports Partnerships Intern to assist in sourcing of brands that are seeking sponsorship and partnership opportunities for the Professional Athletes that we represent, as well as our Executive Clients. You will work with a small team to liaise with our cliental and wider range of corporate clients and contacts to ensure we deliver the most commercial value possible.Responsibilities
The successful candidate should be passionate about sports and understand the need for brands to take part in sports sponsorship activities to raise awareness and increase customer acquisition. You must be disciplined, proactively follow up deals to completion and have a clear attitude with a focus on getting things over the line. We are looking for a driven, ambitious individual who can deliver results fast, and is comfortable with sharing daily advances/reports. You should have a great understanding of how and which brands work within sports.
· Use our network and online resources to conduct the sourcing, managing and execution of strategic brand sponsorships.
· You will support the writing and pitching of Sports Sponsorship proposals.
· Researching contacts, reaching out and influencing individuals/organisations to encourage them to consider sponsorship opportunities.
· Player Liaison.
· Work directly with the Managing Partner and wider team to target specific brands.
· Executing business development activities, identifying key decision makers, and reaching out to potential partnersRequirements
· Eagerness to learn about Sports Marketing and Partnership Management
· Degree qualifications (or equivalent) and higher.
· Fluent in written and conversational English (other languages are a bonus).
· Excellent communication skills.
· Multitasking and analytical skills.
· Driven and ambitious.
· Strong worth ethic
· Be familiar with MS Office Suite.
· A solid handle on how to use online platforms, including social media, to generate leads.
· A great understanding of how and which brands use sports sponsorships.
· A good understanding of business management structures.Rewards
· Competitive Intern Rates + Expenses covered.
· Six months experience in an exciting and evolving industry.
· Laptop and Phone will be provided during the length of the internship.
· Luxury Offices in Central Banbury, some travel required.
Potential opportunity of a full-time position.