Company DescriptionThey are ambitious, expanding rapidly and firmly believe that the future of work is hybrid. Their ethos is that people should do the things best done in-person, in-person and the things best done remotely, remotely.
Now, they are looking for a motivated, hungry sales professional who is looking to take an opportunity in an exciting start-up that is a pioneer in hybrid working solutions. They are building their sales team which will be growing rapidly over the coming year.
Someone who is flexible, independent and passionate about tech, innovation, and business growth will do fantastically here.
You will be in daily communication with their whole team while they quickly try to penetrate a new market. As an SDR, you will be the first point of contact for the client and pivotal to the company’s success. You will be responsible for creating new qualified sales opportunities in target accounts, speaking to new clients, and presenting the company’s value proposition. Values
- Within the workplace, everyone is treated equally. Your voice would be appreciated, and your input will always be welcomed on company decisions, so they want people who speak their mind.
- They all work collaboratively, so they are looking for team players who are comfortable working in large groups.
- They want everyone to be their best possible self and try to create an inclusive environment where everyone can develop and advance together.
- They celebrate each other’s successes, and they regularly organise company-wide social events so that everyone has a chance to let their hair down.
- They think that the well-being of their employees is integral to their success; they strive to provide the best possible environment for everyone.
- They are an ambitious company, and they want people who match their aims.
- They are an equal opportunity employer.
- 1+ years in a client-facing, post-sales role (preferably in a SaaS environment)
- Ability to clearly sell the business value of a product
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Personable and outgoing, with a sense of fun
- A generalist, excited by the prospect of helping pioneer an ambitious fast-scaling business
- Results-oriented, motivated, and eager to learn
- Build, prioritise, and qualify strategic target account lists within a defined territory.
- Research accounts and contacts to develop compelling and tailored value propositions (both existing and net new accounts).
- Conduct high-level discovery calls with relevant stakeholders in prospect and existing accounts.
- Work closely with the team to capitalize on ‘warm engagement’ from demand generation initiatives, driving opportunities for the company
- Utilise your active listening skills to understand and uncover customer needs and business problems to effectively communicate how the company can solve them.
- Seamlessly handle prospect’s objections and educate them on the company, becoming an industry expert.
- Consistently achieve a quota to ensure territory revenue and growth objectives.
- Hit your personal target of Sales Qualified Leads (quota).
- Maintain meticulous notes and tracking of accounts and engagement, leveraging tools such as hubspot.com and Snov.io
- They will provide you with a unique company culture championing self-empowerment, direct communication and mutual support.
- They are a fast-growing company and you will also have the opportunity to be fast-tracked into an AE role within the first year or less.
- WeWork Office
- Hybrid Working (Minimum 3 days in office/week)
- Regular social activities
- 25 days holiday/annum (+Bank holidays) + your birthday
- "Grow with the business" career opportunities