This company works with some of the world's leading brands to help them turn their brand touchpoints into tangible purchases, connecting shoppers with a means of buying products, right in the moment of consideration.
They’ve grown rapidly in the past 2 years, scaling to over 50 countries and reaching over 1 billion shoppers - a trajectory which is only set to increase further.
They're now on the lookout for a highly creative Content Marketing Executive to join the London team! Working alongside the Marketing Manager, you’ll be a key player in helping to bring our content strategy to life, raising brand awareness through creative storytelling on a global scale and supporting the client services team with compelling content.
They are looking for:
- A social media expert - someone who lives and breathes social media, from humorous topical tweets and BTS Instagram content, to social listening and jumping on relevant trends
- A content wizard - you'll write brilliant copy and content for a range of mediums, e.g. blog, website, email newsletters, video storyboards and long form content pieces
- A storyteller - telling great stories and presenting them to the world (whether it's a client success story, a company win or thought leadership
- A data lover - they're not looking for the next Sheldon, but the Content Marketing Exec will have to do a bit of data handling and manipulating (in dashboards and Excel) to identify trends worthy of a story
- A people person - you must be brilliant with people and unfazed working with senior leadership...you need to be able to get the best stories out of them after all!
- 2 years' social media and content creation experience - they need you to be able to tell and adapt stories for all channels
- Real examples of content you've created, and evidence of how it performed
- A degree in English, Marketing or Communications (or equivalent qualification)
- Excellent creative copywriting and proofreading skills
- Evidence of times when you've had to extract stories from data sets
- A Google Suite and Microsoft Office legend
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Search Console
- Growth mindset - a good eye for content opportunities with company's growth in mind
- Organised - you'll need to be able to manage multiple projects at once!
- Agile - must be comfortable picking up ad hoc work at short notice
- Detail-oriented - when it comes to marketing, the devil's in the detail!
Bonus points for:
- Email marketing experience (preferably using Pardot)
- Something that shows of how much you love writing - if you have a blog, we'd love to read it!
- Experience running paid social media campaigns
- Experience using a website CMS (preferably webflow, but not essential)
- Familiar with data visualisation tools like Tableau or Datawrapper