Our client is a multi-award-winning B2B marketing agency, with offices in London, New York and beyond. They believe in unified marketing and customer obsession, and are passionate about going the extra mile for all of their clients.
They are now looking for a confident, ambitious graduate to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for you to start or take the next step in your marketing career in a vibrant agency committed to delivering ground-breaking and award-winning ideas to a diverse range of global clients.
As an Inside Sales Executive, you’ll work closely with your Manager to manage a number of accounts, reporting directly into your clients on a regular basis. It will be your responsibility to ensure that everything is completed on time, all details are correct and delivered to the exceptionally high standard expected from our clients. What does the role involve?
What are they looking for?
- Profiling prospective leads and building a database per campaign
- Using LinkedIn Sales Navigator, you'll be sourcing new sales leads for your clients
- Profiling prospective leads and building a database for each campaign
- Researching accounts and identifying key players and generate interest
- Using PowerPoint to put together sales demos and reporting
- Provide a good level of support to senior colleagues in the day-to-day running of client programmes/campaigns from start to finish
- Ensure that project plans are updated daily and any changes to the schedule are reflected in the plan
- Flag any project milestone concerns and communicate the knock-on effect of these changes to other team members if needed
What's in it for you?
- Inside sales experience or sales experience in a corporate environment would be desirable
- Proficient with corporate productivity and PowerPoint
- Good understanding of Excel
- Experience working with LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other CRM tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Great attention to detail
- Someone who is driven, tenacious and adaptable
- Generous holiday allowance
- Dedicated learning and development program for every member of staff
- A culture committee covering wellness, D&I, CSR and socials - lots of initiatives, events and stuff to get involved with!
- Company away days (when things return to normal)
- Perkbox discounts and freebies
- Great modern offices in Shoreditch (although working from home for now)