This legal-tech startup is committed to building data and technology services to help legal professionals support bereaved or vulnerable clients. They also campaign alongside professional membership bodies for improved vulnerable customer journeys among financial institutions. Their award-winning Financial Profile Service is a combined asset and liability search to help Executors, Administrators, Deputies & Attorneys undertake a comprehensive and efficient search for all estate accounts, providing reassurance and peace of mind. Alongside their Financial Profile Service, their cloud-based platform integrates with leading third-party services, simplifying your processes and providing access to a range of searches and services all in one dashboard.
They are now looking for a switched on, bright Account Manager to join them at their most exciting stage of their growth!
- Build and develop relationships with new and existing clients through social media, email, telephone conversations, and online meetings. Visits to client sites may be required, but presently limited.
- On-boarding and training clients at all levels of client organisations to help them achieve greater efficiency and success.
- Identifying and resolving client issues, using feedback to inform and support the product development cycle to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction
- You will be responsible for the effective up-selling and cross-selling of new and existing products
- You will also be responsible for monitoring client usage, identifying potential issues, and developing plans to prevent or resolve these.
- You will also demonstrate new features, products, and add-ons to clients with poise. Achieve individual and team targets. Use CRM to co-ordinate and record details of client interaction and build ongoing relationships with clients and business partners.
- Enjoy interacting with new and existing clients to build enduring client relationships
- Be a good listener, and enjoy solving client problems
- Be organised, able to meet deadlines, and computer literate
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be capable of acting on your own initiative
- Be prepared to gain excellent subject matter and product understanding
- Be professional and positive in your approach to work
- Speak confidently, politely, and with poise
- A general understanding of the legal sector would be beneficial, but is not essential.