A secure, integrated, and real-time application, developed with a number of innovative NHS Trusts to empower every healthcare user with accurate and responsive information at the point of care.
- A problem-solver who is able to systematically think through the facts, diagnose the situation, and find accurate and workable solutions in potentially pressurised situations.
- A good level of technical proficiency and exposure to cloud-based systems such as Azure/AWS would be beneficial.
- Experience in supporting over the entire software development lifecycle.
- Confident presentation and communication skills.
- Good communication skills and experience of speaking with customers
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Support and development of the application ecosystem.
- Maintain a good understanding of customer’s business practices/procedures, business drivers and culture.
- Problem solve and bug fix at a code level.
- Assist in creating specifications for and delivering customer application enhancements.
- Ensure compliance with contractual Service Level Agreement (SLA), which covers service performance, and responsiveness of technical support.
- Maintain an understanding of new product development and projects.
- Keep up to date with new technology trends and development.
- Provide out-of-hours cover (on a rota-based system).
- Contribute to business continuity planning and CAB processes.
- Manage access and control of infrastructure and systems.