<span 13px;"="">This company is a fast-growing company whose award-winning ProcureTech SaaS Software platform is specifically designed for Vendor Managers to maximise value for money whilst delivering absolute compliance across the supply chain. Through a modular design with rich automation, it joins up the vital aspects of managing contracts, risk, performance, relationship, compliance, innovation, and sustainability.
You will be able to demonstrate a passion for marketing, innovation and results in delivery (either in-house or at an agency). Over time become comfortable with managing a broad remit of digital channels and levers, you’ll be organised, with an attention to detail and the ability to grasp new tech quickly. You will be comfortable with a data- and analytics-led approach to maximise channel and content performance.
✅Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- You will help maintain and maximise the website, develop SEO and PPC strategies as well as set the tone for the brand voice across all digital platforms.
- You will help craft effective messaging and digital marketing campaigns to drive demand and conversion for the SaaS product, analysing and optimising performance as well as ROI on various channels.
✅ About you:
Some marketing experience (either in-house or agency) based on personal or professional circumstance
- Experience in marketing automation would be advantageous (Hubspot ideal)
- Paid Social (eg LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads), PPC (Google AdWords), Conversion Optimisation (eg Google Optimize), Email Marketing, SEO strategy.
- Experience creating and managing the delivery of Marketing and Event strategies
- Experience in effectively managing several external agency relationships
- Track record of lead generation campaign delivery with tracked outcomes
- SaaS/B2B marketing experience
- A marketing qualification
- Knowledge of marketing attribution and lead processing