Company DescriptionThis leading app marketing agency works across all aspects of mobile, including strategy, development, search, conversion optimisation and user acquisition.Although relatively small, it is growing quickly, the client portfolio is a broad range of established businesses to new and exciting start-ups. The team are a great bunch of people with UK and international backgrounds. Their reach is global and although the focus is across UK and Europe, they have clients in the America and Asia.
The ideal candidate needs to be a bit of a self-starter with good initiative, great organisation, and some planning experience if possible. Someone with 6m to a year or so of relevant experience – some basic knowledge and can add value more quickly (e.g. ability to write a media plan, some knowledge of channels, understanding of how an office operates). This person would be joining a small team with a lot of growth opportunities if they show themselves to be capable.
Roles and responsibilities day to day would include:
What are they looking for?
- Supporting the Campaign & Account Managers with project strategy & planning for clients spanning all industries
- Speaking with suppliers on a regular basis, building a knowledge base of different offerings
- Campaign planning
- Making recommendations & influencing the campaigns based on the client’s best interests
- Working resourcefully, employing problem-solving skills, utilising own knowledge in the space as well as from other team members
- Delivery of proposals, media plans and strategic documents outlining exciting new projects devised by them and their team
- Campaign reporting & insights
- Working with other teams such as growth or ASO to provide comprehensive launch strategies
- Experience in a growth or marketing capacity is desirable.
- Experimentation experience and mindset is desirable
- Creative and empathetic thinker; you care deeply about our client’s app users and have a customer first approach
- Proven ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Confident with Excel and PowerPoint - pivot tables, formulas and manipulating data
- Confidence and someone who enjoys working with a variety of different clients and varying goals.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, ability to deliver impactful presentations at all levels of the organization
- Thrives in fast-paced environments and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- A collaborative and intensely curious self-starter with a demonstrated ability to keep projects moving and deliver great results on time without the need for too much oversight
- Knowledge of Facebook Business Manager/Snapchat and Google UAC (not essential but it would be a bonus).
- Ability to work collaboratively under pressure
- Results-oriented, energetic and focused with a strong desire to learn and succeed
- And have a real interest in the fast-growing world of mobile/digital