This tech company delivers audio visual and sensory experiences that engage customers and bring ideas to life, using a combination of hardware, content and bespoke apps. Imagine an audio visual solution that stretches technology to its boundaries. Now overlay that technology with a creativity and flair that stimulates the senses.
If you have a vision, they can bring it to life. They combine the latest display technologies with inventive visual effects and engaging interactivity, to create stunning audio visual solutions that are light years away from anything you will have experienced before. Whether for an event, corporation or even residential environment, their goal is to ensure they produce both a truly memorable experience or permanent audio visual installation that delivers for years.
They are looking for a Graduate Software Developer to join the team.Requirements:
In the first 6 months, you will be exposed to:
- A hands-on, enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with a demonstrable passion for coding and a keen interest in a career as a software developer
- Minimum 2.1. (or equivalent) Bachelor’s/Master degree or equivalent at an accredited university
- Preference for Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or other equivalent quantitative degrees
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in C#, Java or an equivalent modern language
- Comfortable working in a collaborative team-focussed environment where developing partnerships with multi-functional teams is key to success
- Great communication skills, ability to articulate complex technical ideas clearly
- Ability to operate in a changing environment and challenge the status quo, innovative
- Proven record of taking the initiative to act, self-starter
- Inquisitive, strong desire to learn and grow professionally
- App development using Unity (C#).
- Google Cloud & Firebase development.
- SQL & NoSQL databases.