This edgy video tech provider was launched with the mindset of addressing a real-world commercial challenge. They have built a technology that is now being adopted by some of the biggest and coolest brands in the world across retail, automotive and hospitality. They have a team of enthusiastic and focused visionaries with one shared purpose of making a mark on the world and have partnered with BrighterBox since day 1.
This company is the #1 video-powered retail platform. Founded in 2014, they're a team of ~90 changing the face of retail. Dubbed by their customers as “the 3rd channel”, they power Currys, M&S, Pandora, Sonos, Microsoft, Pets at Home and many more.
They are now ready to move to their next stage of growth and are looking for a Business Development Executive to create opportunities in retailers across EMEA. Success in this role will be measured by volume of qualified opportunities.
Culture is critical to them, and even more so as they grow. There are 4 key elements that they live daily, namely: “Supportive”, “Connected”, “Impact”, all underpinned by “Trust”. The right candidate will enjoy working in this type of environment which is devoid of bureaucracy, politics, and silos.
What will you experience in this opportunity?
- Opening the door to top retailers and brands across EMEA
- Working closely with the Head of Sales and Business Development Managers
- Being part of an excellent and talented team enabling you to reach your ambitions
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Demonstrated success in prospecting enterprise companies
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Adept computer skills
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required
- Written and oral fluency in key European languages is a bonus. (French, German, Italian, Spanish)
- Follow-up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to sales teams
- Create target prospects lists and penetrate key accounts
- Cold call into prospects generated by variety of outside sources
- Identify key players, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to begin sales cycle
- Profile strategic accounts identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle
- Set appointments for sales team when a lead reaches a qualified stage
- Nurture new marketing leads by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to speak with a field sales rep
- Drive attendance for webinars and live seminars, set meetings for conferences
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM
- Flexible hours and remote work
- Flexible holiday policy
- Enhanced pension contribution at 5%
- Private Health Insurance
- Wellbeing platform Spill
- Learning & development
- 1 extra days holiday for each full year worked