From liquidity, risk and tech for businesses to trading and investments for the public this company have the scale and the expertise to give their clients total access to every part of the world’s markets.
You'll work within the financial markets division of a global technology company which focuses on liquidity and trading services. Their services span the financial spectrum from hedge funds, brokers and all types of financial institutions, to trading and investments for professional and retail clients.
In the Client Services team you be working with a portfolio of existing partners, and soon be serving as a point of contact for daily queries determining when to escalate pressing issues to relevant internal and/or external contacts and when necessary to provide timely follow up and communication with partner until resolution.
• Proactively liaising between the Compliance, Dealing and Finance teams to ensure that both the business and technical on-boarding procedures are on schedule and coordinated
• Carrying out KYC and AML checks on all prospective clients
• Maintaining two in house CRM systems for two business streams
• Developing relationships to ensure complete account retention, revenue growth and customer satisfaction
• Economics, Business and STEM degree backgrounds (Science, Tech, Engineering, Mathematics) as well as a record of academic over-achievement are highly desirable.
• 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role would be advantageous but not a deal-breaker.
• Able to show experience and/or interest in financial markets and financial technology.