Having launched three years ago in London, the company has grown at 15-20% month on month, now operating in more than six cities, vetting over 100,000 homes and are on track to reach over £25M in annualised sales.
The company is backed by an all-star cast investor group including Local Globe (TransferWise, OneFineStay, Citymapper), Alex Chesterman (Founder of Zoopla), William Reeve (Founder of Love Film), Alex Saint and Troy Collins (Founders of Secret Escapes), Jason Goodman (Founder of Albion) and many more.
The next phase of growth focuses on international roll-out, and developing the virality of the brand... which is where you come in.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to make your mark at a fast-paced digital scale-up. It’s an opportunity to become a member of an ambitious marketing team for what (they hope) will become one of the world’s most iconic brands.
The ideal candidate is a ‘creative polymath’: someone who is passionate about design and enjoys taking photos, making videos and producing creative projects. With the support of the Brand Marketing team lead, you’ll have a chance to lead the creative production for, and execution of, social and email marketing campaigns.
You’ll have a knack for getting traction on social media and building audience engagement through great content that you have personally had a hand in creating. You’ll have a list of channels you love and follow (on social and email) with a good understanding of why they are brilliant at what they do. Strong written skills are also essential.Responsibilities:
Build out a bank of content & creative that elevates the look and feel of the brand
- Put together a plan to build a content library can be leveraged for social media and email marketing
- Source, commission or produce this wish-list of content yourself: from home imagery to neighbourhood videos; from creative that brings the Home Critics and Home Tests to life to gorgeous destination content that drives demand to supported cities. The opportunities are endless!
Own the performance of social and email channels to a high standard
Who they are looking for
- Create a content plan for social channels and bi-weekly emails together with the team
- Source or produce all creative assets necessary and compose the copy
- Set up all scheduling and ensure it delivers to time
- Manage the community engagement and outreach on socials, building the company's network and name in relevant verticals
- Oversee the tracking and reporting of performance to the Head of Brand
- Proactively suggest initiatives and strategies to grow their audience and optimise performance
You don’t need to have prior experience in hospitality or tech start ups. The important thing is that you are:
- Already skilled at taking high quality photos - and ideally have some videography and video editing skills too
- You know your way around PhotoShop and InDesign and consider yourself a bit of an amateur graphic designer
- You’re all about how things look; you have a hawk-eye for detail and super high standards when it comes to all things aesthetic
- You have a great eye: you love mood boarding and follow plenty of influential Instagram accounts
- You’re knowledgeable about interior, fashion and culture trends
- You’re speedy and efficient
- You have a proven track record in producing great content / creative
- You’re a self-starter: confident teaching yourself to do things you have never done before. And you love getting sh*t done
- Good at multitasking and wearing many hats - from creative production to copywriting and channel management
- You’re a team player and a positive, motivating person to be around
- An unparalleled opportunity to become an expert in start-up brand marketing: not only will you have channels you ‘own’ yourself, but will be coached by some of the best
- If you make your objectives happen, you will inevitably be one of the most sought out talents in the startup, hospitality and tech scenes
- Be an early team member of what (they believe) will be one of the most famous startups of the next 10 years
- Be part of a passionate, friendly and transparent culture
- Competitive salary, based on level of experience