Founded by a leading entrepreneur, this social shopping app makes buying and selling from mobile both easy and fun.
You can follow your friends, your favourite shops and other influencers. Browse your feed for your favourite brands, vintage and rare items.
The app is now home to influential trendsetters, as well as emerging creatives from fashion, design, music, sport and photography. To date, the app has been downloaded over three million times, with tens of millions of items bought and sold!
Backed by several leading investors, and with offices in London, Milan and New York, this is an exciting company to be a part of.
*Candidates must have 2-3 years experience in online, mobile, or email marketing*
You'll be responsible for the strategy, implementation, and analysis of a wide variety of marketing communications aimed at optimising key parts of the mobile growth funnel, from acquisition through to referral. Including, but not limited to; push, email, in-app messaging, performance marketing, ASO and SEO. They’ll be a key part of growing usage, engagement and establishing CRM as an important extension of the product experience.
Who you are:
- Connecting people with products, and people with people
- Establishing a deep understanding of the company's growth metrics and how they can improve each of them using marketing channels (e.g. churn, LTV, AARRR, sell-through-rate, etc.)
- Testing, launching, and scaling data-driven marketing campaigns efficiently at a high tempo
- Running and optimising multiple performance marketing campaigns
- Running and optimising ASO/SEO campaigns
Bonus points for:
- 2-3 years experience in online marketing, mobile marketing, or email marketing
- Expertise in at least one channel (mobile marketing preferred), and working knowledge across other channels: email, push notifications, in-app messaging, lifecycle email marketing
- Fascinated by consumer-facing mobile-first products
- Strong numerical skills - very comfortable with numbers
- A proactive attitude to make a difference and drive impact
- A hunger to learn, a natural curiosity and a keen eye for detail
- A great conceptual thinker with searing insight and problem solving skills
- Excellent communicator in and outside of the immediate team
Benefits and perks:
- Familiarity with Appboy, Branch, SendGrid, HTML
- Strong copywriting skills
- Proficiency in SQL
- Great offices near Old Street
- Flexible, relaxed atmosphere, working with an amazing and friendly team
- Competitive salary with share options
- 25 days paid holidays and option to buy/sell more
- Apple staff discount
- Fully stocked snack cupboard, drinks fridge and fresh fruit
- Wonderful Wednesdays & Friday drinks
- Staff parties and events
- Pension scheme (coming soon)
- Special stuff on birthdays and life events
- Add to saved jobs
- Send to friend