This Digital Advertising opportunity is with a London-based native advertising business that was tipped globally as one of the top UK businesses to watch - and they didn't disappoint!
They would love to meet candidates who have a background in STEM subjects, but other backgrounds are, of course, considered.
As an advertising data analyst, you will be working to ensure the delivery of online advertising campaigns. You will be working with brands to deliver their complex advertising campaigns so a strategic eye and ability to draw insights from data is important. The right candidate must be a good multi-tasker, comfortable with Excel and able to deliver a great client service.
In this role you will work closely to deliver an amazing service to internationally recognised clients. The emphasis on analysing data within this role is also highly important. In this role you will be trading online advertising placements and working to optimise towards client performance goals such as interactions, sales or brand recognition. The role of trader is at the heart of the business and is a unique opportunity to work with both the commercial and quantitative sides of the business. The ideal candidate will be highly numerate and able to draw insight from large datasets. You will be given lots of responsibility and huge opportunities for growth.
✅ Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Setting up and managing client campaigns
- Continually optimising toward client goals
- Performance analysing & internal reporting
- Maximise and optimal utilisation of our DSPs to deliver campaigns
- Working with the commercial teams on exceeding clients’ expectations
✅ About you:
- Highly numerate, with strong analytical skills
- Happy to take on a diverse set of responsibilities
- Keen and able to communicate technical ideas clearly and contribute to a team
- Great at spotting and solving problems/issues
- Comfortable using new technology and platforms
- Comfortable with being busy.
- Proactive and an open mindset
- Interest in digital media and advertising