This exciting fintech startup is making international money transfers easy for both businesses and individuals.
Located in Victoria, this would be an ideal position for an ambitious grad looking to make their start in the world of finance. It's all the excitement of working in a fast-paced finance business without any of the Big 4 stuffiness!
This startup embraces flexi-working so the role will be split between their London office and working from home, with all travel expenses covered by the company.
As a Finance Operations Assistant, you should be obsessed with improvements: tweaking the client experience, improving your own output, and bettering the way the company approaches things. On any given day, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering a smooth user experience.
- Helping to de-risk the transaction process.
- Adding value to customer relationships.
On a forensic level, this is likely to include:
What you're good at:
- Daily contact with the Sales & RM teams to prioritise any outstanding account activations.
- Daily contact with the Regulated Payment Partners to chase up outstanding account activations or to enrich the post-trade client experience.
- Encouraging positive customer references.
- Help new prospects on live chat.
- Executing a vision - able to complete more missions than James Bond, you are energised by efficiency, accountability and personal delivery.
- Organisation - at uni, you were the person who ALWAYS colour-coded your notes (which everyone else then tried to copy).
- Building relationships - people can count on you to stay personable, polite and professional, even when under pressure.
Suitable for an entry-level candidate as full training will be given, but previous experience in customer support, operations or customer happiness is desirable and an interest in finance is a must. Culture and perks:
- A sociable office atmosphere in central London.
- Daily contact with C-suite execs, including the company's COO.
- Uncapped promotion opportunities.