This renowned luxury dessert brand was born five years ago out of a desire to shake up the ice-cream world by delivering the most authentic and natural Italian Gelato & Sorbetto that you can buy (and wrap it up in sustainable packaging!)
Their ambition is to become the leading and most loved Gelato & Sorbetto brand in the UK and abroad, encouraging everyone to taste the difference of authentic Italian Gelato.
They are one of the fastest-growing Food & Drinks brands in the UK with triple digit growth over the last two years - and are now pioneering the super-premium ice-cream category globally as they expand overseas in France! As well as being well-funded, they’re also backed by renowned industry names such as Harrods, Waitrose, Whole Foods, Ocado, Amazon Fresh, Getir, and Gorillas.
With this fast growth, they are on the hunt for an accomplished, ambitious, and energetic Content Creation & Community Executive to take their creativity and quality of organic branded content to the next level!✍️ About the role
- To be fully responsible for managing (organic and paid) content creation across Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and Linked-In.
- Generating ideas and creating content in-house (e.g., graphic design, photographic and video content).
- Generating content from offline brand activity to amplify message online (e.g., from events, samplings, trade activities, influencer and brand collaborations & partnerships).
- Create social copy in line with brand personality and Tone of Voice.
- Develop, manage, and execute the company Content & Culture Calendar plan across these key channels.
- Engage daily with the company community (responding to enquiries on all channels and conducting proactive outreach) with the aim to grow the follower base across each channel, and also help grow their consumer email database.
- Keep abreast of market trend and digital/social content best practices.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Sales team to execute campaigns for online and offline brand activity.
- Support the brand team on other activities such as consumer events and reporting to the Brand Manager.
✅ Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 1-2 years of marketing experience on a consumer food / drink product.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in content creation and social media including community management / growing an engaged follower base.
- Graphic design and photography skill, including proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Proficient with video (for Instagram & TikTok content).
- Microsoft Office Suites (Excel & PowerPoint).
- A strong understanding of social media channels, including TikTok.
- Copywriting skills.
- High levels of creativity with a passion for social media and creating relevant and engaging content.
- An understanding of brand communication and how to communicate and generate content against a brand personality and consistent distinctive tone of voice.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and planning skills.
- A self-starter who is autonomous, must be willing to own the role while being a team player.
Their office are based in the vibrant Huckletree shared workspace in White City, London, where you will be surrounded by a spirited, creative start-up community!
- Free food and drinks.
- Unlimited coffee.
- Company laptop and phone.
- Flexible working – 1 day/week WFH (with a degree of additional flexibility if required!)
- Access to range of business / marketing skills training course provided by Young Foodies.
- Access to personal coaching provided by More Happi.
- Access to a Pelaton Studio.
- Vitality insurance.
- Early finish on Fridays at 3pm.
- Unlimited supply of free Gelato & Sorbets of the highest quality - the BrighterBox team are very jealous right now!!