This company, headquartered in Oxford Circus, operates as an independent technology leader, boasting a highly skilled team and a global clientele.
Founded with the ambitious goal of transforming brands through the strategic use of data, it stands at the forefront of revolutionising how the licensing industry leverages data to optimise consumer product business operations. Serving a diverse client base across sectors like Character Entertainment, Gaming, and Sports, the company collaborates with top-tier businesses, including IMG Group, Epic Games (Fortnite), Rovio (Angry Birds), UFC, Hasbro, NBC Universal, Stellantis, Fanatics, and more.
A spotlight on the team and culture:
Within this role, you will be working directly with leading global brands and their licensee partners and will be an integral part of their consumer product & data-driven strategies, driving measurable value to their business.
This role is well suited for someone keen for a role in tech, spanning retail, consumer products licensing or account management. You will be an integral part of the team supporting your peers (Customer Success Account Managers and Executives) in all aspects of customer success and the end-to-end onboarding process, including the engagement of licensees, rapport building, data management, product catalogue creation and data management. The role involves cross-functional collaboration with internal teams and requires a problem-solving, can-do, results-oriented attitude.
The role requires excellent communication (written and spoken) skills, strong business acumen and focus to execute. The ideal candidate will possess strong interpersonal and organisational skills and work well under pressure. They should be comfortable with multitasking and driven to delivering exceptional customer service to ensure customer success.
Immerse yourself in a collaborative and rewarding environment as the company enters an exciting growth phase. The team thrives on challenges, offering a space where individuals can work hard, learn, and contribute to the company's success.Responsibilities:
- Support end-to-end customer (licensee) onboarding, from introduction to maintenance and rapport building (account management).
- Assist in customer (licensee) calls, meetings, and training to ensure delivery of business value and meet expectations.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including the technical engineering team, to ensure continuous customer value and improve product and features.
- Aid in creating and enhancing presentations and collateral for effective service delivery.
- Build and maintain relationships with the assigned customer base through email, calls, and face-to-face meetings.
- Perform routine data management tasks to keep client product catalogues up to date and maintained regularly.
- Become an expert on the company’s service and apply it to customers' business needs.
- Stay up-to-date with industry and competitive landscape changes.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 1 year of business experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident use of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Robust organisational skills
- Self-starter with a positive can-do approach, comfortable working collaboratively
- Fluent in English, additional language skills a bonus
- Results-oriented with proficiency in phone, video-call, email, and in-person communication
- Attention to detail with a problem-solving mentality
- Licensing industry understanding/experience preferable but not essential
- Company benefits
- 22 days holiday allowance (plus bank holidays)
- Private health insurance
- Life insurance (incl health and wellbeing benefits and discounts)
- Discretionary participation into Share Options Scheme after 12 months, in line with company annual renewal Lunch and drinks when in the office
- Hybrid working (Mon-Fri in office, Fridays remote)