This vibrant co-working space company is a group of startup enthusiasts who are on a mission to provide every founder and their team with the best place to grow their startup. Their ever-expanding community of 2,000 members work faster, smarter and happier from five spaces in London and Bristol. Along the way they've collectively raised over £500m in funding, and multiple eyebrows.
They’re team of tech lovers, entrepreneurs, ex-startup founders and customer service advocates, who go above and beyond to keep our companies thriving. This company has a strong brand, passionate customer base and a product customers genuinely love. During Covid, they have run with the challenges and, with flexibility, they have found the opportunities. The company has a strong brand, passionate customer base and, most importantly, a product customers genuinely love.
As they continue to scale in 2021, they’re looking to hire a highly organised Community Assistant. Most importantly, they’re looking for someone who loves the fact that they're working for a results driven company that empowers its team to be entrepreneurial.
As their Community Assistant, you would be the first port of call with their London members and responsible for the smooth-running of daily affairs. You would ensure that the reception desk is operating successfully and provide a warm, welcoming experience for members and guests, ensuring that all needs are met. You would become deeply involved in the network of the UK’s latest innovators and entrepreneurs.
As Community Assistant, you will be responsible for the handling of member and guest enquiries, surprising and delighting members, utilising your exceptional organisational skill and joining the company’s journey to success.Responsibilities:
Required skills and attributes:
- Present a warm, welcoming demeanour
- Ensure the space looks great
- Maintain the privacy and security of members when signing in visitors
- Answer calls and responding to emails, using sales training where appropriate
- Assist with onboarding of new members
- Welcome members, meeting their needs and allowing them to feel part of a family
- Listen to feedback from members to improve the space and community
- Multitask using exceptional organisational skill
- Get experience in events/operations
- Friendly, clear and confident
- Great office skills
- Excellent at building and maintaining relationships
- An ability to meticulously plan and multitask
- Exceptional people skills with the ability to uplift those around you
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & G-suite
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Open-minded, engaged and community-centric
- Previous experience managing a reception (desirable)
- Previous experience in hospitality or customer-facing roles (desirable)
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays – plus 3 extra days over the Christmas break
- Your birthday off!
- Earn extra days holiday for every year you are an employee (max 5)
- Health insurance and half-price gym membership
- Perks at work, including rewards and detail discounts
- Regular socials and team retreats (Rhodes, Vilnius, Barcelona & Alicante so far….)