Mobile advertising 'stories' specialists
This advertising tech startup brings the high-quality advertising experiences of social media to the open web (i.e. to news or content publishers). Their user-friendly advert formats drive attention and ROI for advertisers whilst transforming the way publishers monetise a specific kind of website.
They're a fast-growing, profitable start up with ambitions to scale their product around the world, improving advertiser performance and publisher (website) revenue whilst ensuring they don't compromise on the user's experience.
They're looking for a Junior Designer to join the team, working with both Account Management and the internal marketing team to produce creatives and proposals for clients (all tier 1 global brands).
Key Skills & Experience
- Good knowledge of digital design software (Adobe suite, Sketch)
- Portfolio of digital design work to demonstrate creative acumen
- Knowledge of video editing software desirable but not compulsory
- High attention to detail
- Digital design of ads across range of Social Display formats (using video and static assets).
- Generating creative ideas for client proposals and pitches, coupled with quick, high quality execution.
- Preparing assets for production, working with engineers and in-house Studio software
- Additional tasks could include designing new formats & features for products, improving creative process, working on internal & sales marketing tools, simple video editing for own social channels.
Benefits and Company Perks
- Ambitious, entrepreneurial and fulfilling environment where every contribution makes a direct, tangible difference to the company’s growth
- Unlimited career progression. You will grow as the company grows.
- 25 days holiday + 3 additional days between Christmas/New Year (exclusive of bank holidays)
- New MacBook, Screen and other design related accessories
- Company culture built for a post-lockdown world - hybrid work, encouraging a mix of office-based work and WFH.
- Work From Rome - work from another country (on similar timezone) for a few weeks per year. Doesn't need to be Rome
PLEASE REGISTER / LOGIN
Thank you for your interest in this role. You must first register or login to be eligible to apply for this job.Register Login Cancel
Sign in to try our new job matching tool!