Welcome to the world’s first lifestyle insurance company that inspires life, and that's their mission - to inspire everyone to live their best lives.
The app rewards you for looking after your wellbeing: if you go for a walk or practise meditation, you earn a special in-app currency that can be exchanged for vouchers on Amazon, Apple, ASOS, and more.
If you want to work in a fast-growing startup backed by VCs and on a big mission - look no further!
Building amazing technology, doing deals with world class insurance partners, onboarding amazing brands - this is the 'easy' part – but if the people who are using the service day to day don’t feel that they are cared about, then its all a waste of time.
The business lives and dies by the quality of the client success team – you will managing the client relationships - every interaction is a marketing opportunity to impart the values and share the company's ethos.
The role will be varied, encompassing some admin duty, presentations, pitching and good old people skills. The ideal candidate will have:
Skills / qualifications:
- Strong academics from a top university
- A year or two account management experience (working with clients)
- Experience in a high pressure environment – that could be at work or in university
- A deep passion to work in a startup – with all the challenges that entails!
- Incredible attention to detail - you will probably be the type who noticed every typo on lecture slides and never missed a full stop
- An open attitude and willingness to learn – are you someone who is ready to put their hands up and admit what they don’t know - rather than winging it?
- A fun / quirky side – do you have have joie de vivre?
- A big heart – you might be the kind of person that strangers start telling their life story to on the tube or the one all your friends can rely on when they have something to talk about
- A desire to be a part of a mission driven business – you would be expected to buy into the vision of helping people live longer, happier, healthier lives.
- Undergraduate degree
- Great writing / phone manner
- Fluency with technology and able to understand quickly how to use new software / apps
- Experience with CRM systems / intercom a plus
- Open, creative, innovative company culture
- Lively Shoreditch location
- Great protection incl. life insurance, income protection, and pension
- Wellbeing rewards, discounts and exclusive offers
- Breakfasts and Monday lunches
- Awesome monthly and weekly socials
- Bike to work scheme