Our client are an award winning team, recognised as one of the top startups in the UK by Startups100 & TechRound100. They are flipping the digital advertising system on its head by empowering consumers to control their own ad experience so brands don't have to guess what products to advertise to them.
Their privacy-first advertising platform is already used by brands such as Vodafone, PayPal, VW and Dell. They have offices in London and New York and are expanding quickly.
Our client are looking for a marketing executive to join the team. It’s a huge opportunity for someone to really put their own stamp and flair on all corners of marketing. There is also lots of growth potential in this role as it will be supported by the CEO, VP of Revenue and a senior marketing consultant.
What you’ll do
- Be the brand guardian of all things from messaging to brand visual identity, alongside the CEO
- Create a 2022 integrated marketing plan in line with growth strategies, leveraging online and offline strategies including content, PR, commercial activations, events, press and partnerships
- Drive awareness and brand buzz , it’s product differentiators and value to clients via earned coverage, managing the day-to-day relationship with our agency
- Create a calendar of topical owned content and mobilise content contributions from subject matter experts across the company
- Enable the commercial team with cut-through GTM strategies, tactical content, commercial product collateral and branded agency events, synced to their revenue goals
- Be a collaborative business partner to the commercial teams via shared strategies and joint goals. A strong bond is essential
- Partnerships - drive sticky partnerships with clients whether that's sponsorship of their events, thought-leadership, co-branded content or awards
- Internal Communications - support the CEO on internal communications as the company scales
- Create a monthly report of how the effectiveness of marketing activity has helped drive new business, opportunities and awareness for the business
What you’ll have
- Some experience working in a marketing role
- Degree in business, Marketing, English or Media
- Experience and knowledge of the digital advertising sector and competitive landscape
- Proven excellence in grammar and content writing
- Strong commercial awareness and knowledge of how marketing supports sales
- Desire to do marketing differently, building and maintaining a brand that provokes a reaction
- Great at planning and obsessive with detail and analytics
- Proficiency in marketing platforms like Hubspot and Wordpress
What they offer
- Competitive salary.
- Share option scheme.
- Flexible working environment (hours, remote work).
- Work with a fun, diverse, sociable team.
- Join a company backed by highly respected industry leaders.
- High-growth business with fast career progression.
- Support from an experienced senior marketing consultant