This cybersecurity consultancy specialises in Identity and Access Management (IAM), protecting international organisations against the threats of the ever-changing technological landscape. They believe consultancy should run right through to implementation and support where we take full ownership of their projects and become a true partner of their clients. They are a fast-paced dynamic team delivering value to a large portfolio of clients worldwide, from their offices in the UK, Holland and Finland.
They are going through an exciting period of growth and are looking for enthusiastic team members that are keen to grow with the company. They value openness and collaboration and their team members take the lead to make a real difference to their clients.
They are looking for an ambitious Communications Executive to work closely with the sales, marketing team and agencies to own and manage the content calendar for the marketing strategy. Creating and enriching marketing copy for all marketing channels including outbound, inbound, web, PR & social.
What you’ll do:
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies).
- Write clear marketing copy to promote their products/services working with internal subject matter experts.
- Proofread copy and edit blog posts before publication.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Promote content on digital channels: social media, paid search and social marketing.
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in their content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure content is kept up to date and on message.
Who you are:
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field.
- Relevant interest or experience in cyber security or IT services and the ability to understand complex problems and simplify them for a general audience.
- Experience using market intelligence to create tailored B2B marketing content.
- Ability to carry out market research using multiple sources.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, preferably with a second European language.
- A perfectionist with excellent attention to detail, ensuring marketing is consistently on-brand with a distinctive tone of voice across all territories.
- If you have experience using content management systems (ideally hubspot), this would be a bonus.
Other information not covered elsewhere:
- The role will be based out of the Wyboston office in the UK with the opportunity for flexible working.
- You will be required to travel to our offices in the Netherlands, Finland and Sweden on an ad hoc basis.
What you’ll get:
- A competitive salary up to £25K, dependent on experience.
- Bonus scheme, as we believe that everyone should benefit from our success.
- Opportunity for travel. Why not visit our team in different countries, experience the culture and enjoy the food!
- A Social team, whether that’s drinks on a Friday or a day of paintballing, we love to have fun. Join our team and make some great friends outside of the office.
- An active team - running together, yes. The Amstel Gold race? Why not. Or if you would rather come along and cheer us on, we need all the help we can get!