<span 13px;"="">Started in East London, this early stage snack startup is looking for a confident Business Development Intern to help them develop their brand - for three months initially, but with the possibility to go permanent providing all goes well! This is an exciting opportunity for a graduate to join a fast-growing company with a steep learning curve.
The job spec may look daunting but they're more interested in attitude than experience, so as long as you're chatty and motivated, you should fit in just fine!
Job DescriptionCustomer & Category Data Management
- Customer Marketing Programmes
- Promotional & Performance Management (including P&L management)
- Skills and experience: <ul 13px;"="">
- Field sales experience and/or experience working within FMCG sales would be beneficial
- IT literate – with advanced user ability on both MS Excel and PowerPoint
- A passion for selling
- Comfortable negotiating and influencing with buyers/senior buyers
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with others
- Strategic thinking with good attention to detail
- Good with numbers and the ability to analyse data sets
- Hunger for the role, showing keenness to progress in your career
- The passion to work in the food and drink industry and - last but definitely not least - a love for startups!