This company aims to revolutionise the way in which people receive quality healthcare direct to their home or place of work.
This app can help you identify a same day doctor or physiotherapist. Simply request a doctor or physio to your home, place of work, or hotel within two hours.
Job DescriptionThe Role:
We are looking for an individual who is interested in sales, business development, and marketing to join our Business Development & Partnerships team. You should be a self-starter who can thrive in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing company in a fast-growing market, and we're hugely ambitious. This chosen individual will help drive partnerships with hotels, corporate clients, insurance companies, gym chains, and care homes. This role is part-time but has the opportunity to develop into a full-time role overtime. You will report to the Head of Business Development & Partnerships.Responsibilities:
● Account managing current clients
● Prospecting corporate clients and identifying decision-makers
● Delivers monthly plans on growth initiatives and reports on the results of related activities.
● Develops additional sales channels for senior patient growth, including relationships with: senior housing, senior centers, community leaders, care coordinators and other professionals.
● Attend sales meetings.
● Cold calls and emails to hit prospects
● Face-to face meetings to pitch the proposition
● Deal negotiating and closing
● Ongoing improvement of sales materials Requirements:
● Graduate/entry-level role suitable for young professionals looking to work in a fast-paced, high-growth start-up
● Experience in sales or account management
● Strong understanding of client services
● Ability to travel throughout London
● Ambitious individual, interested in helping to shape a product
● Great interpersonal skills
● Strong communication (written and oral)
● Highly organised