This company is a young start-up, based in London, which aims to create an online learning platform for the healthcare retail industry. This platform will allow healthcare product suppliers from around the UK to create courses for their products, which are then published to healthcare retailers around the country. Retailers can access this platform, free of charge at any time, and learn about products they might already stock or discover new products which may benefit their communities; thus, creating a tool which allows suppliers to easily communicate product information with retailers around the country.
They are seeking a marketer to join the company and help launch the brand. The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in branding and digital marketing and have studied in this area. The successful applicant will receive ongoing training and so they can grow in the position. It is expected that the role will grow as the company expands. Brand Development:
Develop on the existing brand image and help to define the verbal and visual language of the company alongside the director, as well as the creation of digital brand assets. Digital marketing:
Build out digital media presence (LinkedIn, Twitter) and be the driving force for the brand.
- Develop an initial marketing plan for 2021, managing the content calendar and developing ideas for regular promotion of the company
- Social media management (planning, listening, and the execution of creative and effective content, both paid and non-paid).
- Help raise awareness among core target audiences through relevant external media and online (SEO).
- Creating and managing effective email marketing campaigns (experience of using software such as MailChimp is desirable).
- Designing and editing marketing materials including graphics, animations, videos, case studies (experience of using the Adobe Suite is desirable)
- Creating compelling written content for marketing assets, such as case studies, brochures.
To continually analyse marketing performance and competitor activity.
The ideal candidate would:
- Creating regular performance reports to ensure the digital marketing activity is meeting objectives.
- Utilising website analytics to improve SEO, web traffic and conversions, and manage regular website updates (knowledge of
- Reviewing data driven analytics to increase awareness, engagement and conversions through digital marketing
- Carrying out day to day administrative tasks, such coverage monitoring, taking minutes, managing mailing lists etc
- Have an undergraduate degree in design, marketing, branding or related disciplines, with a track record of strong academic achievement
- Possess a good understanding of the basics of branding and marketing, and be an effective copywriter
- A background in health fields or an individual with high health literacy is favourable