This startup is on a mission to build the most powerful product sampling platform in the world. Their proprietary technology already enables many of the world’s most recognizable brands to run highly-effective product sampling campaigns online. Their brand partners come from a broad range of different categories from cosmetics and fragrance, to pharmacy, to food and beverage. Some of the most notable include L'Oreal, Cadbury, Estée Lauder, and YSL.
The London office is currently looking to hire a Customer Success Manager who can work closely with brand partners and internal teams to help them execute campaigns seamlessly. The successful candidate will need to build and monitor live campaigns, liaise with brand partners to collate relevant campaign collateral, build out post campaign reports, and work with the warehouse operations team to coordinate stock management.
This role will require excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly build and maintain relationships with brand partners that ensure the smooth running of campaigns, exceptional service, and powerful insights that drive customer retention.
Reporting to the EMEA Customer Success Team Lead, the successful candidate will need to be organised, efficient and a team player. Supporting the other team members with product development, account expansion, creation of collateral, and post campaign analysis will also play key parts in this role. Key responsibilities:
The ideal candidate:
- Manage post-sale execution of campaign offerings through various media channels.
- Lead multiple brand partner project timelines/deadlines, creative asset management, campaign onboarding, technology setup and troubleshooting.
- Liaise with brand partners and media teams to consult on digital sampling and creative best practices.
- Report and monitor live campaign activity, problem solving any challenges that may arise.
- Support the account management team in the delivery of post campaign analytics and relationship development.
- Communicate brand partner needs with internal senior team members to ensure product development and overall execution aligns with brand partner goals and objectives.
- Support in the development of internal and external documentation.
- Coordinate and manage sample stock deliveries with the warehouse operations team.
- Participate in product calls and provide feedback where relevant.
- Mentor and support junior team members.
- Support the Customer Success Team Lead by proactively identifying opportunities to improve our project management services for brand partners.
- Identify key findings and trends from EMEA campaign data that can be shared with the wider Commercial team to expand expertise.
- Organised, with excellent time management capabilities
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship and interpersonal skills
- High level of efficiency and accuracy
- Process oriented
- 2-4 years of related work experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent optional.
- 28 days of annual leave, which includes the period between Christmas and New Year when all company offices are closed.
- One 'Life Moment' per year of additional leave, which you can define. It could be your child's first day at school, a house move or your birthday.
- Quarterly wellness allowance.
- After 5 & 10 years (in your 6th and 11th years), you have the opportunity to take a four week sabbatical with a generous contribution from the company towards whatever you have planned.
- Commitment to growing your professional development and a training budget to support that commitment.
- Eligibility for the company's flexible working arrangement, giving you the power to manage your time and place of work.
- Participation in the company's annual bonus plan and pension scheme.
- Social events (monthly team lunches and quarterly drinks / team building activities).