This platform is the first community app of its kind for single parents, globally. The app went live 1 year ago and in that time they have built up a loyal and engaged base of 11,000 users (and growing) across the UK and Ireland, most of which has been achieved organically to date. They have exciting plans to launch a dating product later this year as well as plans to launch both products in the US in the near future!
They are looking to hire a passionate, talented and dedicated Community Manager to help them take things to the next level in this exciting period of growth!
- Social Media- strategy, content creation, engagement, scheduling, building a loyal following
- Influencers engagement / PR opportunities
- Developing brand partnerships and managing expert content and expert virtual meetups
- Capturing feedback and insights from the community to ensure they are improving our product and user experience at all times
- Monitoring the app, showing presence from the team, ensuring that their values are being adhered to and that the community is a safe space for their users at all times
- Dealing with reported users and issues on the app
- Creating content from the team and overseeing push notifications for the app
- Measure and track app analytics and KPIs
- Create and implement ideas around increasing engagement and adding value to the community
- Content creation and management of newsletter and blog
- Experience in community management, moderation, or a similar role
- Agile in nature, a love for working in startups, and adapting quickly to change
- Self starting, able to identify problems quickly and act upon them without direction
- Empathetic, you care for our users, understand their issues, and effectively dissolve tensions.
- You’re a positive and bright person and you feel passionate about and aligned with the mission they are on
- You have great people skills and have a proven track record to show your ability when it comes to cultivating and growing a vibrant community
- Very strong project management and organisational skills
- Experience working in a digital delivery team
- You are data-driven
- You will be passionate about nurturing, growing and protecting the community and this will show across all areas of your work
- You’re looking for a place where you can take ownership, operate autonomously, innovate and push your development on a regular basis
- You move fast and want to have a big impact. You’re able to set ambitious, measurable goals and exceed them
- You have a strong work ethic and are able to work autonomously but enjoy being part of a close-knit team
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, deliver engaging presentations, are a dab hand at networking, and demonstrate superior people and relationship-building skills
- You’re super organised and dependable, with the ability to determine priorities, and deliver quality work within tight deadlines.
- You have a positive, can-do attitude and impeccable attention to detail
Competitive compensation package for the right candidate according to level of experience. Benefits of the role include share options in the company and flexible and remote working.