They help amazing start-ups grow, thrive and succeed. They do that by offering space, advice, facilities and opportunities to the startups and entrepreneurs who work with them.
They’ve grown from 200 to 800 members in the last 4 months and they’re looking for someone with a keen interest in startups to join their Marketing Manager in telling their story to the world.
You’ll be at the forefront of raising awareness about their space; taking charge of their email marketing efforts, promoting unique events and keeping their social media populated with stunning images.
They’re looking for someone with raw creative talent and potential, who’s hungry to learn and has a serious interest in the startup world. If all goes well the role will be permanent after 3 months.
You’ll be nurturing their Founders Community, which engages and connects hundreds of founders in the wider London tech community with events, experts and investors in their community. You’ll be finding the most exciting startups in London and inviting their founders to join, as well as helping co-ordinate investors and experts for monthly office hours with members of the community.
You’ll also help out producing great content; researching and writing blog posts and leveraging our team and community to produce stunning visual content for social media showcasing the hustle and bustle.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Researching emerging startups and tech trends and inviting promising founders of startups to join our Founders Community
- Leveraging other team members and the community, as well as your own photographic prowess, to build a constant stream of pictorial perfection for their social media
- Helping to manage their social media channels
- Promoting monthly/bi-monthly large scale events (panels, speeches, dinners)
- Interviewing their members to create engaging blog content
- Writing copy for their newsletters, website, brochures etc
- Coming up with fresh ideas to make the above work better than ever
What About the Money and benefits?
£1100 per month for the first 3 months, with a view to converting to £22k per year thereafter
As well as…
- Weekly team lunches and monthly outings – Apple macbook air – Post probation – private health insurance with a bundle of perks to boot…our team gets 50% off gym memberships at Virgin Active/Nuffield (our two local gyms), plus free weekly cinema tickets, 25% off healthy food from Ocado, Apple watches from £69 and up to 40% off BA flights in Europe
Who You Are:
-Excellent creative writing with perfect grammar
-Social media savvy with great photos
-Keen interest in startups and the people behind them
-Microsoft Office literate
-Keen to learn and grow
-Previous experience working – flipping burgers, being behind a bar, in an Investment Bank – it doesn’t matter what, it just matters that you have it
Education – They take into consideration your education, but it’s not the only thing that defines you. If you think you can do this job, and you can demonstrate it in something you’ve done (previous work experience in this field, a viral post you did, your own blog etc) then they want to hear from you.