Our client is the largest online educator on nutrition science in the UK, focusing on science-based specialised certifications recognised by government-regulated awarding bodies. They provide students with reliable science-based knowledge and hands-on tools, helping them to develop their own expertise.
This is an amazing opportunity for a graduate to join a fast growing startup and learn within an incredibly supportive environment.
As our UX and Quality Assurance Specialist
, you will be supporting the overall user experience for visitors, students and graduates, and increase conversion on digital channels.
This is an opportunity to share your enthusiasm for digital technologies, UX design, UX engineering, UX implementation and Quality Assurance, whilst learning all aspects of what makes a great team-player in a multicultural, fast-paced educational environment.
Your responsibilities include:
- Familiarising yourself with our systems, online platforms and full suite of products, including certifications, add-ons and SaaS solutions
- Validating and fixing the work from fellow team members
- UX and instructional design; enhancing tech and educational experiences
- Complex software engineering and back-end development
- UX design, development, testing and optimisation
- Creating new online solutions and automations to enhance UX experience
- Enhancing technology and educational journeys
- Developing, managing and tracking APIs and performance
- Controlling the quality of all deliverables
- UX testing and quality assurance support
- Validating the work from fellow team members
- Working across multiple projects to reach assigned deadlines
The work WILL be challenging… but it will NEVER be boring!
Your qualifications and experience:
- Understanding of UX and UX principles and their application across digital products and services
- E-commerce interaction design experience desired