Looking for an Operations Assistant to join their rapidly growing team.
To thrive inside London’s fastest growing creative industry tech company you’ll need to have the skills of the world's most organised and dynamic air traffic controller. You’re process obsessed and always thinking on your feet about how you can improve the team's productivity. You’ll be working directly with the management team to help streamline operational tasks. You need to have excellent communication skills, be personable and cool under extreme pressure with ridiculous demands.
What they are looking for
Flexibility, Positive mindset, Communication, Organisation, Pro-activity.
- Email calendar bookings and diary liaison for management
- Media, podcast liaison, information and finalisation, cataloging and revisiting for future
- Organise optimal travel arrangements and itinerary.
- Office administration and priding yourself on creating an environment that is the envy of others
- Welcome and greet guests with a friendly smile and organise tea and coffee without being prompted
- Communications liaison, PR and outreach for profile opportunities
- Build a dossier of industry-relevant events, speaking/profile opportunities
- Management of the dossier of press releases, updated company images, logos and profile photos. Work with content producer and marketing grow manager to ensure that this is up to date
- Manage the recruitment process and live advert and role descriptions
- EMI documentation updating, maintaining the key waypoints to ensure we are in line
- HMRC documentation and updating legal team - Investor follow-up support
- Ability to grow and develop technical skills as and when required
- Ensure that contact base, telephone number and key contacts are updated
- Ensure that deadlines with investor communication and key calendar dates are met
- Be smart, sharp, confident and reliable
- Hear everything that is said; extract relevant information, organise that information and take appropriate action
- The more organised and well-prepared you are, the more efficient your time will be.
- Ability to cope with an ever-changing set of priorities, so flexibility and adaptability are essential attributes.
- Appreciate that each day has new tasks and challenges
- Work with account managers and accountant to pay suppliers and invoice clients
- Ensure regulatory filing dates are met - Build and organise the company files (tax, pensions, HMRC, legal and team)
- Speedy at transcribing and typing up docs - Take minutes from meetings
- Order office equipment and supplies
- Makeshift table tennis table
- Bean bags (coming soon)
- Drinks on a Thursday (sometimes)
- Competitive pay structure
- Never again be bored at work
- Others in the team (good peeps)
- Based in Parsons ‘Tech’ Green, West London