This fashion tech startup partners with top contemporary brands to offer their current and past collections on loan to their users. The company take care of clothes between each rental at their warehouse/HQ in East London and their customers enjoy their monthly fashion fix, without having to engage in fast fashion.
The founders come from backgrounds in startups, consulting and fashion.
This role is critical to to the business as they are ready to hit a wider market. By developing relationships with the most exciting and culturally-relevant influencers, creatives, brands, journalists and more, you will help build the brand world, and put the company firmly front of mind for everyone who is considering a new modern way to enjoy fashion.
- Build and maintain relationships with Onloan brand ambassadors and influencers, growing the number and diversity of individuals we partner with
- Manage the acquisition, retention and activation of affiliate partners
- Develop partnerships with brands that share our values and crossover audiences
- Work with the Creative Director to increase our impact via social media, researching and generating content ideas, and tracking KPIs
- Work closely with our PR freelancer on media outreach
- Seek out innovative ways to build brand awareness for Onloan
- Truly excited about the mission, brand and customer
- You’re a great writer, convincing and charming over email
- Really organised and reliable
- Up for the ‘pitch in’ nature of an early stage startup
- Curious / have a learning-mindset
- You love fashion!
Salary and benefits
- Equity options after 3 months
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Protected time for training / learning