Ranked in the PR Week top 3 b2b technology PR and content agency, our client is looking for enthusiastic, creative and persuasive thinkers, ideally with some transferable skills such as experience in writing or telephone-based sales or marketing.
Working with some really interesting cyber-security companies, a number of retail technology vendors and some artificial intelligence, robotics and satellite communications clients, every day brings about different challenges.
The agency was voted number one for story development in a survey by PR Week and continue to grow fast.
The agency offers personalised training and development plans ensure great progression prospects – many of the management level staff started as account executives at the company. Role and responsibilities:
- First draft of written content – features content, press releases, by-liners, briefing notes
- Running editorial calendar and features pitching for clients
- Spotting news for hijacking for clients
- Contributing to ideas creation on accounts
- Client liaison – communicating on responsibilities such as features, news hijacking and chasing on approvals
- Keeping target media lists up to date
- Quarterly reporting and coverage
- 20 days holiday per year (plus 1 day for every year of service)
- Office closed between Christmas and New Year (doesn’t come out of holiday allowance)
- One late start or early finish every month or 3 days additional holiday per year
- An early finish or late start on your birthday
- Flexible working within the parameters of 8am-7pm, standard day 9am-6pm
- Interest free travel loan
- Recruitment bonus
- Contributory pension scheme where agency will match contributions up to and including 5%
- Company-funded summer event – e.g. axe throwing, bubble football, speed-boat on the Thames
- Company-funded X-mas party – often a Michelin Star restaurant
- Income replacement plan for long-term sickness
- Drinks in the office every Friday