This fast growing and successful online media and commerce company operates two of the largest UK Deal sites. With a combined Subscriber Database of 2 Million, the company gives the opportunity to Advertisers to reach highly engaged users who are hungry for good offers.
Due to rapid expansion the business is seeking an enthusiastic and resourceful individual to join their team as a Business Development & Account Executive to add to their already-successful Sales Team and take their partner management program to new heights.
The company already has a core of successful partnerships in different verticals but they are looking for someone to increase that portfolio and maximise the profitability of those partnerships, as well as helping new clients on-board and advertise on the various platforms.
Job DescriptionKey Responsibilities
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential partners
- Create bespoke presentations and media packs to meet partner needs
- Effectively manage and drive engagement and subsequently revenue from a portfolio of key partners
- Develop a deep knowledge of partner businesses within each Advertising vertical to then be able to identify additional value and opportunities
- Meet current and potential new partners face-to-face to help grow the partner portfolio and develop relationships to ensure long-term partnerships
- Full account management of a number of current suppliers - maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively e.g. chasing for creatives/deals/API’S and sending reports to partners showcasing their activity
- Proactive attitude allowing you to work closely across sales, tech, marketing and content teams to understand all the up and coming developments in each key area and help build long term accounts
- Excellent people skills and relationship management abilities
- Strong organisational skills and outstanding attention to detail for multi-tasking and prioritisation of daily tasks whilst working to tight deadlines but without compromising on quality
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- A passion for performance marketing with a desire to innovate within the space and build market leading programmes
- Able to adapt quickly in a dynamic and demanding environment