This exciting PR and Comms agency is driven by social media and Influencer campaigns, generating buzz around their clients. They’re an earned-agency, creating deeper engagement through brand reputation, whether that be through PR, social, earned influence, experience or visual content – they formulate “earned” creative strategies which deliver true value.
Their approach has helped launch, grow and protect some of the world’s best food and drink brands and entire categories: Over the last 40 years they have consistently delivered for some of the best-known brands and built the reputations of entire categories. They are the Storymakers, harnessing youth and experience to earn radical results and deliver fearless new thinking.
This is a senior position, so you must have 2 years+ experience in PR, ideally with a specific focus on social media and influencer campaigns.
- You contribute to high levels of client satisfaction by ensuring clients are consistently kept up-to-date with day-to-day activities and opportunities on their account and results generated.
- You understand current issues/trends in your clients’ markets and your ability to leverage these to gain the attention of key influencers makes you a sound source of tactical advice.
- You develop productive working relationships with clients as a result of your professional demeanour, responsive attitude and high standards of work.
- Your relationships with and understanding of key influencers enables you to generate results that are in line with clients’ KPIs.
- You proactively generate ideas and content to successfully reach target audiences.
- You generate a consistent stream of coverage through diligently monitoring opportunities and pitching strong story ideas and content.
Writing and Communication Skills
- You consistently produce copy that is accurate, well written, thoroughly proofed and grammatically correct.
- Your creativity in developing story angles, using a range of techniques including bespoke research, results in good quality media coverage.
- You contribute to producing compelling presentations in line with briefs and with the appropriate tone for the audience.
- Administration, reporting and record keeping are carried out thoroughly, with accuracy and in a timely manner.
- You deliver PR programmes and projects to agreed objectives and within agreed service terms.
- You help manage client expectations and team workloads through effective planning and communication with your senior colleagues.
- You contribute proactively to ideas generation using your growing knowledge and experience.
- Close collaboration with senior managers and directors ensures strategic input on your accounts and the identification and resolution of issues before they become bigger problems.
- Through consistent guidance and feedback, you help junior members of your team develop their skills and knowledge and become competent in their roles.
- Your team members have clear roles and responsibilities and understand the contribution they are expected to make to their accounts.
- You contribute to high levels of productivity within your teams by responsibly raising awareness of performance issues with colleagues, enabling them to be resolved promptly and effectively by senior management.
- You are able to advise on a range of digital marketing tactics and advise on how these can add value to client campaigns.
- Through taking on managerial responsibilities you are developing an understanding of and competence in areas such as budgeting and managing team workloads.
- You can describe the steps you have taken to develop your skills, the impact this has had on your work and the results achieved.
Making an impact
- Your professional demeanour helps to build trust and credibility with clients, teams and suppliers.
- You demonstrate sound consultancy skills through clear and confident presentation of advice and ideas and your ability to add substance to discussions.
- You have a growing network of contacts based on productive working relationships with clients, suppliers and key influencers and your attendance at industry events and seminars.
- You contribute well thought-out tactics to PR programmes that are based on thorough research and an understanding of the client’s objectives.
Team and Company Contribution
- You proactively share information with your team and other colleagues that you think may be of benefit to others and help achieve results.
- You participate with enthusiasm in company initiatives, proactively suggesting ways to improve processes and increase capabilities.
- You uphold Nexus’ standards of quality and professionalism by co-operating with colleagues, maintaining a positive attitude to the business, respecting the time and workload demands of your colleagues and by proactively offering support where required.
- You make a valuable contribution to the success of Nexus’ new business drive by actively researching targets, participating in brainstorms and assisting with the development of presentations and pitch documents.
Upholding key values
Their core values are evident throughout the work you produce and in your interactions with colleagues, clients and external stakeholders:
- Stewardship: you drive positive change for clients and colleagues and consistently deliver work of outstanding quality.
- Imagination: you use your creativity to develop innovative solutions for clients or colleagues.
- Passion: you proactively develop an understanding of your clients and their marketing communications practices, applying this to deliver the highest levels of service and results.
- Bravery: you actively challenge the norm and confidently push the boundaries of the possible.